Elsa Bean

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Watkins Glen
















Over the weekend we went to Watkins Glen and saw Adina, Markus, and Patrick and stayed at this old lodge right next to a gorge and we had a cookout on Sunday afternoon then I took a nap in our cabin and afterwards we went wine tasting (I didn’t taste any wine I only had popcorn) but I did see Bizarro Elsa and then it started to get hot and we went back to the lodge where I had a hot dog and a potato and went to bed. In the morning I woke up Mum and Dad at 6:15 because they were three feet away from me and I couldn’t help myself then we went out and got coffee and pastries and when we returned to the lodge we knocked on Patrick’s door but he wasn’t up yet so we knocked on Adina and Markus’s door and they came out and then Patrick woke up and we played Frisbee and met some of the people in the neighboring cabins and then we went to an Amish Market that had a lot of crafty things and good blueberry pie. I had a whole piece almost.

And now I can’t get this song out of my head because we were playing it the whole way home.

Where is thumbkin? Where is thumbkin?
Here I am! Here I am!
How are you today sir?
VERY WELL I THANK YOU!
Happy day, happy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home