Elsa Bean

Friday, May 05, 2006

Banilla Fiend





















“Once a junkie, always a junkie.” Now I know what William S. Burroughs meant. This Stonyfield Farm Banilla yogurt has me. I can’t get enough- it’s all I think about. They have combined the incredible taste of BANANAS with VANILLA YOGURT! When I see my high chair I know that I am going to get some for dessert. And when I don’t I go crazy. Lately, I’ve been freaking out and demanding it in place of my usual breakfast, lunch , and dinner. Daycare is unbearable- they don’t have Banilla! I think I need to look for some methadone-like treatment to get me past this.

In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
A stately pleasure-dome decree:
Where BANILLA, the sacred yogurt, ran
Through caverns measureless to man
Down to a sunless sea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home