Elsa Bean

Monday, May 01, 2006

Looking Back: A 16 Month Report





















Oh, how the days and months have flown by. Here I am, in my sixteenth month. Let us look back, shall we?

So, some ruminations, ponderings, musings, and thoughts:

There really is a thing called the SUN, it appeared here in Rochester on April 16 at 6:24AM. I woke up because a light was shining in through the window.

Once baseball season starts, I must retain control of the remote or all we are going to watch on TV are Mets games.

If I point at something, everyone will think I know what it is, even if I call the refrigerator a "bottle" or my coat a "ball".

If I call Dad "Daddin" he laughs.

Sweet potatoes, peas, corn, toast, oatmeal, and (especially) hot dogs are awesome.

I am not allowed to stand on chairs. (Ha! See above photo!)

When I hear a dog in the distance I stop and bark, "woo-woo!"

The Kinks are Dad's favorite band right now. If I listen to the Village Green Preservation Society one more time as I fall asleep...

Everyone likes my Chris Farley impersonation. I push my hair down in front of my face, pull my chin back and say"Holy Schnikes!"

Plastic forks are dangerous. (Ha! See above photo!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home