Elsa Bean

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Oads!
















Dad went out and bought a 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser SL. Or as I call it- "the Oads!" It is in mint condition- look at this baby! There is a rumbleseat in the way back. Imagine how cool I will be in five years when I pick up all my girlfriends for football practice (Dad keeps saying I will be the first female USC quarterback).

There is a sweet AC Delco AM/FM stereo and mudflaps that say Oldsmobile. Big GM doors that are hard to open, and a V-6 that flies! Dad says he's going to put collector plates on it in ten years. He's a little concerned about getting parts because they don't actually MAKE Oldsmobiles anymore, but he said we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

I told him to get some new rims, neon accents, and license plates that say CTLS CRZR.

1 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spinners!
Sweet ride!
Uncle B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home