Elsa Bean

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Wind of Change
















Hey homies. As Klaus Meine of the Scorpions so eloquently once sang:

Take me to the magic of the moment
On a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow dream away
On the wind of change

Winds change. Times change. This is my last Elsa Bean post. The family unit is switching over to http://www.hawkchilds.blogspot.com/ because Dad says he can't help me like he used to. He says I can talk for myself now, but I don't know what he means- that's all I've been doing on this blog for the past three years and 184 posts!

Bye everybody.

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boooooooooo.
Thsi takes place under protest.
Are the new post going to be about boy things?
Will there still be meat?
The public has many questions.
Uncle B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home