Elsa Bean

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ben's Chili Bowl
















Dad was in DC this weekend, and told me all kinds of great stories when he got home. They were all about Riley.

"Uncle Dweyemy, can you read Little Bear to me?" Dad gave Riley an anthology of Big Bear Little Bear stories so I bet she was psyched. He also told me that he read her two stories the Friday night he was there, and by Sunday night Uncle Ben said she asked to "look at the menu" which was the table of contents. She must be pretty smart. Dad told me he never mentioned the "menu" or "table of contents" so nice job, way to go Riley.

I missed those cheese fries though dude-and the chili dog. Dad said a chili dog portion, no matter what the size, is always too small.

What an intellect is he.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home