Elsa Bean

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

P.S. I Love You
















Mum left for Pittsburgh today, in her PITTSBURGH CAR! But Dad told me it was only a rental. She's going to be there for a week. So, Dad did some quick diversion, and at bedtime, blasted the Supremes and hopped into the tub with me and I helped him shave. I got out and we both smelled like Aqua Velva, but I guess that's OK. We watched the first half of Open Season (a new movie I got for Christmas) and then read three chapters of Winnie-the-Pooh. We found out how Pooh got his name- his nose was itchy but his arms were stuck in the air, so he tried to blow on his nose- "pooh-pooh-pooh!" Very interesting, said Dad.

The Badgers lost in the Outback Bowl. Dad said we'll never eat at Outback Steakhouse again! But I don't think we ever have!

I had a good time today, but Dad watched a little too much football. Mum- he even brought out my little chair and we had ham, fritos, and carrot sticks while we watched.

Bye, Mum- see you Monday!

P.S. I Love You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home