Elsa Bean

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Duncan Donuts
















We went apple picking with Duncan, Angus, and Nina today. Duncan threw out his back the other day and was hobbling around with crutches all afternoon. I felt bad for him.

Duncan makes Mum and Dad laugh like really hard. He asked me today if I had ever done the "Green Apple Two-Step". I think that means when you get the trots from eating too many. We drove the Oads around the orchard and Duncan told Dad that he loved the "455 Air-Conditioning" (four windows open when you're going 55 miles per hour). At the end of the day we all got donuts from the shop and when we got outside Angus was unhappy with his flavor so Duncan told him to run back in, tell them he was a Cub Scout, and exchange it.

I had a bit of the "Green Apple Two-Step" when we got home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home