Elsa Bean

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Popsicle Party
















Dad, Mike, and I have had a popsicle party everyday now for the past three days. After my nap, I look out my window and I see Mike working on his roof. Then Dad comes up and asks if I want to have a popsicle party.

Then, we (1) go downstairs, (2) I ask Mike if he wants to have a popsicle, then (3) I ask him what flavor he wants, and then (4) I tell Dad what flavor he wants and then (5) what flavor I want. Then (6) Dad gets the popsicles and (7) we sit in a circle outside and (8) read the jokes that are on the popsicle sticks.

Root beer is my favorite flavor. Dad likes orange, but I don't know about Mike. He eats a different flavor everyday.

1 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a favorite flavor! I savor the company, the popsicle is secondary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home