Elsa Bean

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Marigold Ears
















Dad picked me up at 5 from school and we went to Wegman's. He said he needed some onions for tomato sauce. I didn't want to go but when we got to the bagel section he gave me one and it took me the whole trip to eat it.

When we got home we went for a walk and Dad got freaked out because this stray dog sort of surprised us. Out of nowhere, Dad felt it brush the back of his legs and then it tried to lick me but he picked me up really fast and took me inside. I thought the dog was cute so as we were walking in I kept yelling, "Hi Doggie!" but Dad was moving pretty fast and starting to sweat, saying that the dog had no leash and he looked mean. I wonder if this means that we are going to move to the suburbs.

I had some cheese and kielbasa for dinner (thanks Adina and Markus--Dad calls it a "hot dog" but I know that it is the real thing).

After dinner we picked some marigolds and took a picture. Dad was picking tomatoes and fennel and hanging out by the Composter 9000 so he looks like a mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home