Elsa Bean

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

God Save the Kinks!


Dad's in trouble. Mum is going to kill him. He just bought a 1970 Kinks single of "God's Children" that was only released in the UK. He told me how much it was and I couldn't believe it. But then he told me it is one of his top five favorite Kinks songs OF ALL TIME! (or at least right now) so that makes a big difference, because the others are "Sweet Lady Genevieve", "Big Sky", "Oklahoma USA", and ", and "I'm in Disgrace" and that is some pretty sweet company. We dance to those songs together at night right after my bath.

I hate to see what happens when he buys that 1975 Japanese import of "I'm in Disgrace". He should really think about saving it up for a new car. Ol' Blue is not going to run forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home