Elsa Bean

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Senior Picture
































OK, so I know I have 16 years to decide, but I don't know! Funny or semi-serious? I mean, like all of my friends are going to get this photo and have it forever and ever, and even some of my teachers!

I already know what I am going to write on the back of Ava's-

Ava- Friends 4-ever! U have the cutest clothes! When will your Dad and my Dad play tennis again? That was fun when we were ballgirlzz. Did u see last night's episode of Grey's Anatomy? I can't believe that show has been on for 16 years!- luv E

2 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say the funny one. Funny's always better, right? Don't forget to curl and spray your bangs. Maybe you could also get a couple shots out by a trellis with some vines and flowers hanging about.

Elsa, I'm so jealous of your Aveda treatment and cut! I can't find anywhere good to get my hair done in Vietnam! Plus Lily is in dire need of a new 'doo. Would you believe, even though she's totally potty trained, she stood in the middle of her classroom yesterday and peed all over the floor! She had to go commando in her sundress for the rest of the day. No dessert for Lily last night, though Hudson had a good time eating his heart shaped banana pancake sprinkled with sugar in front of her.

What to do?

We miss you!

love,

Annie

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Derek D. said...

Amazing shots! What a cutie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home