Elsa Bean

Monday, November 07, 2005

Gigi

My grandmum visited this weekend! It was awesome! We went for a long walk on the canal, went out to dinner at the Winfield Grill (I had a veggie burger), watched Dad play squash, did some gardening, and watched football on Sunday. She also helped sort through my winter clothing. Check out this sweet fur I got from Kurt and Gabi!

I called Grandmum "Gigi" once, and it sort of stuck for awhile. But I still don't know what nickname I want to give her. I thought about it on the way to Daycare this morning. Maybe "Nanna". Or "Sassafras". I'll keep thinking.

She's gone already, though. It went by too fast.

1 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the Page/Howard/Pedone boys call Hazel(Great Grandma Gigi.)
Is the Cub the 102nd Dalmation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home