Elsa Bean

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My New Peeps



These are my two new peeps, Riley and Cole. I've been alive for nine months and I already have two cousins! I think they look fairly similar in this picture, but I'm sure they look different in real life.

Mum and Dad are really excited because they say we will all hang out together. We can go to Camp Randall in Madison because that is where Cole lives. Dad always talks about Wisconsin. And we are going to see Uncle Ben and Aunt Colleen next week for Riley's baptism.

Dad is pretty soft. He gets a little misty when he talks about Riley and Cole. When I start to gnaw on my left foot he laughs, though.

1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aggggmmm...elsa bean, bri-bri thinks there's four!

BRI-BRI and DAD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home